Re: footprint library help needed

On 11/19/2013 12:05 PM, Carl Poirier wrote:
> Sounds good to me. I'll look into adding some descriptions later on. Anyway, it will not
> be a disruptive change...

Agreed, no hurry at all.

Maybe the Description will irk some people into realizing that the libraries are not

   "They way you like them."

and start submitting library patches.

Without that sign on the library, no such affect is probable.

Until the libraries are more substantial, one has to wonder if most folks aren't simply
collecting their own footprint goodies and not sharing them anyways.

I hope the GITHUB plugin puts some pride into bragging about them.

Dick