FOSDEM biggest open-source Europen conference just finished

Hello Guys,
just a quick mail to say that I have been to FOSDEM 2014 in Belgium.
Program here:
https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/days/

Well, the conference was quite interesting with session dedicated to
embedded SW and HW but no presence of any EDA SW stuff.

Despite FOSDEM being the biggest open-source conf. in Europe there were no
presentation of PCB manufacturing tools or similars and I thought of maybe
asking you guys your opinion about it.

Next year it would be quite interesting to try to organize a session about
it and maybe invite the major developers from: Kicad, geda, freepcb, eagle,
others?

Best regards
Fabrizio

Follow ups