Re: [QA] Automated testing for KiCad

Just for the record, never tried it... but:

#!/bin/bash
## PDFconvert 0.1
## by MHC (http://askubuntu.com/users/81372/mhc)
## License: GPL 3.0
## depends on python, libreoffice
## Note: if you are using a non-default LO version (e.g. because you
installed it
## from a precompiled package instead of the official repos) you might
have to change
## 'libreoffice' according to the version you're using, e.g. 'libreoffice3.6'

# Get work directory
base="`python -c 'import gio,sys;
print(gio.File(sys.argv[1]).get_path())'
$NAUTILUS_SCRIPT_CURRENT_URI`"

#Convert documents
while [ $# -gt 0 ]; do
    document=$1
    libreoffice --headless --invisible --convert-to pdf --outdir
"$base" "$document"
    shift

done

---