Re: Building KiCad on windows

Brian,

How would you have bumped up the requirement for MinGW to 4.8.2? I just
checked on TDM-GCC, and I don't see the upgrade to 4.8.2 (although TDM is
repackaged MinGW, so it might not be fully up to date).

I just looked at the KiCad-Winbuilder CMake file, and I think I'm running
4.8.1 because of my locally installed MinGW. Is there a way I could execute
KiCadWinbuilder.cmake with the mingw_local_NOT_FOUND = 1?

I'm re-running KicadWinbuilder on a machine with more memory to see if I
get different results. I'll let everyone know the results.

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 2:52 AM, Brian Sidebotham <brian.sidebotham@xxxxxxxxx