Re: Revisiting the Git decision

Dear Joel,
thank you for your messages,

"The KiCad website and KiCad Launchpad page are full of broken or
misleading links to old, outdated, or conflicting information.
Binaries (and libraries) for all platforms are not readily available
on either site."

Could you please point out those many broken links on the KiCad website so
that I can fix them.

Thanks
Fabrizio