KiCad OS X - eeschema, pcbnew, etc.. starts minimized

Hello all,

I have now workable apps built with OS X. When I double click on the app in Finder, the Kicad app starts normally.
So, I load my current project, select the schematic file, and click on the eeschema icon. the eeschema app always start minimized, so I have to go to the dock, and click the icon to restore the window.
Where can I find a setting that will start the app normally?

Now, my next task will be to create a DMG file for the Mac users that cannot or do not want to build.
In my machine, with the virus check disabled, I build the whole thing in less than two hours, so I should be able to
build nightly.

Jean-Paul (AC9GH)