Re: Another strange thing happening launching from the kicad manager

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 02:28:25AM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> I am developing a suspicion that --enable-stl plays a positive role in making this work.
> It's only a suspicion at the moment, so you can wait if you want until I know more.

Something strange happening with the wx collection? Mmmh... I don't
know. The problem I'm having is different from the segfaults. I will try
to pinpoint where the event loop is getting stuck... all the UI works
(menu opens and so on) but code is not getting dispatched.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl