Re: Module editor upgrade

Hi Jon,

I cannot recreate the bug, do you mind adding some details? Does it happen every time? If not, are there any repeatable steps to reproduce the error? Does it crash afterwards or you are still able to edit the footpritn? Did you edit an existing module or created a new one? Which wxWidgets version do you use? By the way, the segmentation fault when pcbnew is run from the launcher should be already fixed.

Regards,
Orson