Re: Module editor upgrade

Hi Orson,

I went ahead and updated the code an recomplied. The segfault is indeed
gone!

The steps I have been taking to get this error are as follow:
* open kicad, pcbnew
* Switch to OpenGL canvas
* open module editor
* click the new module icon
* add a pad, hit esc to get out of the add pad tool
* either hover over the pad and press e, OR right click and hit edit.

I just tried it again and this time the window and error did not come up
white. The error says "cannot create the frame buffer." When I clicked OK
to that error another popped up that said "Error during data upload to the
GPU memory" and then a segfault.

Build: (2014-06-26 BZR 5056)-product
wxWidgets 2.8.12 Unicode and boost C++ libraries on 64 bits GNU/Linux.

I am using an amd graphics card and the fglrx graphics driver (which amd
drivers have caused me grief with kicad before).

Not a bug, but just a suggestion: The enumerate pad use is not intuitive
straight out of the program. It is easy to see how it is used from the
video, but not if I was just beginning to learn how to use kicad. I didn't
realize how to finish enumerating by double clicking/pressing enter until I
rewatched the video to see what it said. Just a heads up!

Thanks,
Jon