Re: Module editor branch merged

----- Original Message -----

I suspect we will need a separate cutout layer then. For me modules
are more useful with cutouts rather than solid outlines. A card edge
connector for example can have a cutout to ensure that the board edge
has the correct shape. This way there will be no confusion about whether
a draw segment is a cutout or a solid. At the moment this is inferred
by assuming there is a single solid whose outline has a feature with the
lowest X value; other segments are then checked for contiguity with this
feature and that forms the solid outline - everything else is a cutout.
With that logic, a module with a solid outline that hangs off the left
edge of the board becomes the board outline and the genuine board
outline becomes a cutout. A module extending over any other edge becomes
a cutout of the board outline. Or am I confused about how the edges
are treated?

- Cirilo