Re: 3D modules path strange behaviour

Wayne,

In our 3/20/2014 "project planning" conversation I mentioned:

   newstring = Prj().Substitute( oldstring );

and 6 or so other suggestions for your project planning document.

Just curious, where is that document, and did these get recorded?

Dick

BTW, the PROJECT::Substitute() function can consult project specific variables, and if not
found, it escalates to environment variables.

    /**
     * Function Substitute
     * replaces any project variable references found within @a aString with their
     * values.  Any referenced variable is first sought in the PROJECT space, and if
     * not found, then sought in the environment.
     */
    VTBL_ENTRY const wxString Substitute( const wxString& aString );

It should be possible to stuff these variables into the top side of a PROJECT using the
python project manager.