Re: 3D modules path strange behaviour

On 8/4/2014 11:24 AM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:

> Wayne,
>
> In our 3/20/2014 "project planning" conversation I mentioned:
>

>    newstring = Prj().Substitute( oldstring );
>

> and 6 or so other suggestions for your project planning document.
>
> Just curious, where is that document, and did these get recorded?
>
> Dick

Dick,

It may have gotten lost in the chaos.  I had about 25 emails plus
converting the information from the CERN web-site when I created the
road map and I may have just over looked it.  I looked at the road map
and didn't see anything specific to converting variables use the new
project substitute method.  If I missed anything I apologize for the
oversight.  Now that the initial road map is in place, the goal is to
keep it up to date rather than me trying to keep track of ideas from a
bunch of different input sources.  If I missed anything, please let me
know and I can update it or feel free to update it yourself if you find
that works better for you.

The source for the project road map can be found in the
Documentation/development folder.  The road map is built as part of the
KiCad source documentation.  You an also build the road map as a stand
alone document by running `make dev-docs`.  I used the Doxgen mark down
syntax for plain text readability when editing.  The road map is in the
Documentation/development/road-map.md file.

Wayne