Re: [patch] introduce text checking in pcbnew's DRC

With respect to text, the clearances for me would be vias (as holes
"corrupt" the text), component bodies, component pins, and any other areas
where soldermask is removed (implying a solder area or a
chassis/shield-to-PCB conduction area).   I have not used or am not aware
of a "keepout all" area - but this would be another item in the list of
text clearance areas.

I would therefore not have a trace clearance for my boards.  If there is a
use case for clearances from traces - then this starts to push for some
configuration to this otherwise atomic process.

For high-speed traces - one thought is that the material of a silkscreen
above the soldermask would somehow change impedance for the traces unless
the silkscreen was balanced across all paired signals.  So for users
concerned about this effect - a trace vs. text check may make sense.  Most
of my designs have no such slew rate or frequency concerns and therefore no
need for silkscreen keepouts for traces.  Even here - there is a subset of
the total population of nets that would "need" clearance.

Note: the primary purpose for this message is to outline some of the
high-level logic of what to check for text clearance and what should
perhaps be configurable including designation of a subset of nets.

Regards,
Jason