Re: Eeschema issue: cannot load component from multi libraries with same component name

If it weren't for the part picker issue, which I rate as my personal most annoying issue
in rev 5083, I would say that 5083 is the best version of KiCad that I have ever seen or used.

I uncorked the stop in kicad-install.sh, so that anyone who now builds using that script
is now back on the leading edge of features.

(This probably produces a tenfold increase in testers, and as a result maybe we find a
little bug here or there yet, but I doubt seriously I'll have to reverse my supposition
above.)

Dick

In comparison, the stable version is fools gold, but I repeat myself.