Re: Build changes.

Hi,

I know that… that happens if you don’t apply the wxOverlay-Patches to wxWidgets.

You need to apply these 2 patches from the patches folder of Kicad to wxWdigets:
-rw-r--r--   1 bstegmaier  staff  11752 27 Sep 08:41 wxwidgets-3.0.0_macosx.patch
-rw-r--r--   1 bstegmaier  staff    574 27 Sep 08:41 wxwidgets-3.0.0_macosx_bug_15908.patch

Regards,
Bernhard