Re: OSX Build changes.

On 9/29/2014 12:31 PM, Andy Peters wrote:
> On Sep 29, 2014, at 7:53 AM, Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On 9/28/2014 10:20 PM, Adam Wolf wrote:
>>> I actually had this open in a tab for something else I was doing.
>>>
>>> https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/MacOSX/Conceptual/BPRuntimeConfig/Articles/EnvironmentVars.html
>>>
>>> At the bottom of that page is an explanation how to set an environment
>>> variable for an app bundle.
>>
>> Thanks Adam!  This is exactly what I was looking for.  Bernhard, please
>> take a look at this when you get a chance.  At the very least we should
>> probably set the KIGITHUB environment variable assuming the OSX build
>> has the github plugin enabled.  When the 3D models are include in the
>> bundle, KISYS3DMOD will have to be set to the appropriate path.
>
> I vote for setting KISYSMOD and KISYS3DMOD. I don't use the git plugin so KIGITHUB isn't interesting (to me).

This only makes sense if the footprint libraries and 3d model libraries
are included in the bundle.  If you install them in a custom path, then
it's your responsibility to set the environment variables appropriately.
 I don't think Bernhard has gotten that far yet.  Let's get the
application bundle solidified and then talk about which libraries to
include.  The environment variables can be added as the libraries are
added to the bundle.  I think we are on the right path here.  It will
just take some time.