Missing source code license.

I've been going through our source files and adding our copyright
license to files that do not have them.  I'm using the log to determine
the rightful copyright owner but I'm not sure that they are 100%
accurate.  If you have found any incorrect information, please send me a
patch and I will make the corrections.  I still have quite a few more
file to go through.  In the future, any time you add a new source file
that is not generated by another program (wxFormbuilder and cmake
generated files), please the contents of copyright.h to the file.
Otherwise we are no compliant with the GPL.

Thanks,