Re: Incremental build speeds.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I have an SSD, and -j4 did not make a huge
difference (can't remember exact time).

I like the DLL solution though! I'm planning to (maybe) do a bit of work on
the 3d viewer as it is not much code and quite self-contained. Seems to be
a static library at the moment so I will maybe have a go at changing it to
a dynamic one.

I might also try porting to QBS (Qt's new build system) which is much
faster than make in my experience.

Cheers,

Tim