Re: Kicad-winbuilder fails.

On 25 October 2014 22:29, Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 10/25/2014 4:59 PM, Brian Sidebotham wrote:
>>
>> I expect the other two PATH_SUFFIXES supplied to that find_path() are
>> wrong by the way, I've not removed them in case they are actually
>> correct, but generally the only suffixes searched should be the
>> include directories that contain the headers files.
>
> If you are using the native install of python with a mingw link library
> (it can be done but is a major headache) then the the paths python2.7
> and python27 could be the path to find the proper python.h path.  I
> didn't test this so my assumption may be incorrect.

That's right, they're in the PATHS list, however they are also in
PATH_SUFFIXES which I'm sure is not right because the include file's
always going to be under the include directory.

The documentation
http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.0/command/find_path.html says it
only searches PATHS and doesn't append anything, but we can be sure
(it works!) that actually it tries each item in PATHS and each item in
PATHS suffixed with each item in PATH_SUFFIXES.

Best Regards,

Brian.