Length matching/tuning V2.

Hi,

I worked a few month ago on a feature concerning trace length tunning.See This branch[1] , this bug
repport[2], this youtube video[3].

Several people have been contacting me to tell me that it is very useful and I should keep working on it, so
that it can be integrated in mainline.

So I'm going to spend  a few days on it. I will correct bugs, make code cleaner. But one of the thing I think
should be done is port this to openGL mode. The thing is I don't know at all how it works. Here is what I
need to do:

*Do something when the mouse is clicked and my toolkit is selected.
*Do something when the mouse moves and my toolkit is selected.
*Draw temporary lines of given width on the screen.
*Redraw everything, but only the real things (traces, pads ect), not temporary lines.
*Prompt a window in order to have the user input a value.

Do you have advices/hints on how to do that? (so that I don't loose too much time searching).

Do you see any other thing I should do so that it can be integrated in product branch?

Also I think CERN said they would work on length matching. Could you tell me more so that we don't work
on 2 concurrent solutions?

Thank's in advance.

Pierre.

--------