Re: OSX successful build - but questions

Hi Adam

I downloaded the kicad-library-master folder and stuck it into ~/KiCad,
then went into it and did:

cmake .   # Note dot

Then did:

make help

This gave a bunch of make targets

Then did:

make install/strip
make install_pretty_fp-lib-table
make install_github_fp-lib-table
make install_legacy_fp-lib-table

Then fired up kicad -> eeschema
and looked around for some components that looked 'new' - didn't see
anything outstanding.

Probably placed things in the wrong place?

The KiCad/kicad-library-master folder is 661M size.

Bob G