Re: Polish support file for asciidoc

On Sat, Mar 07, 2015 at 11:49:21AM +0100, Marco Ciampa wrote:
> I just haven't make up my mind about where to put i18n screenshots. What
> do you think is better? Inside the images dir like this:
>
> images (for common images like icons)
> images/it
> images/pl
> images/en
>
> etc.
>
> or instead with a localized images dir like this:
>
> images (for common images like icons)
> images-it
> images-pl
> images-en
>
> etc.
>
> or something else?

Since evidently it is not coming out any critical issues regarding this
choice, I am keeping the gerarchical structure like this:

images/it
images/pl
images/en

etc. and

images/common

for common images like icons so translators know that they can simply
copy image link strings without any need for translation.

thanks!

For package maintainers: nationalized packages should always depend on
en package since en is a fallback for images links.

--

Marco Ciampa

| GNU/Linux User  #78271 |
| FSFE fellow       #364 |