Announcing work on providing windows nightlies

Greetings

Just to announce it for the people interested: Windows nightlies
should soon be a reality.

A week or so ago I started looking into packaging the windows builds
that was created in MSYS2, where I made a script and upgraded the NSIS
install script to make it work together, including python scripting.
This currently seems to work. My work is currently hosted on [2], but
I will try to merge it with [1] soon. I have stashed some builds on
[3], that interested people can try out. Be aware that they are in
testing, but feedback would be appreciated.

I discovered that Brian Sidebotham was looking into making the kicad
winbuilder use MSYS2, so I am working together with Brian Sidebotham
on upgrading the kicad winbuilder to use the MSYS2 environment, which
should ease the creation of the toolchain and the dependencies. This
work is currently on [1].

We hope to get the repo under the KiCad umbrella to keep it together
in one place.

For nightly builds Adam Wolf has offered a build server, so he will
eventually start pushing builds to [4] as we do for the OS X builds.

Regards
Nick Østergaard

[1] https://github.com/BrianSidebotham/KiCad-Winbuilder
[2] https://github.com/nickoe/kicad-windows-nsis-packaging