Re: Announcing work on providing windows nightlies

Great job,

Last week I made a compilation test using own msys2 64bis packages
(mingw_x86_64 *). He did compile kicad in 64bis successfully. Not tested it
working yet, but the interface opens normally.

It will be great to have build night of windows. Compiling from source is
painful and takes time.

I suggest you have the binary version of the 64bit kicad. Currently
kicad-WinBuilder makes only 32 bits of binary of kicad.

greetings,

Jonatas Evaristo
Electronic Engineer