Re: Announcing work on providing windows nightlies

Den 12/03/2015 17.00 skrev "Jonatas" <jonatas.eletrica@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Great job,
>
> Last week I made a compilation test using own msys2 64bis packages
(mingw_x86_64 *). He did compile kicad in 64bis successfully. Not tested it
working yet, but the interface opens normally.

> It will be great to have build night of windows. Compiling from source is
painful and takes time.

> I suggest you have the binary version of the 64bit kicad. Currently
kicad-WinBuilder makes only 32 bits of binary of kicad.

If you look at [3] then you will see I build both i686 and x86_64, and I
intend keeping it that way.