Re: Printing

On 3/25/2015 1:32 PM, Tomasz Wlostowski wrote:
> On 25.03.2015 18:24, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:

>>> To etch prototypes, you could use ps files created by the plot ps
>>> dialog, and print them using gsview (to avoid to maintain a wx 3.0.1 build).
>>> (strangely, print mirror works for me on W7 (32 bits) + wx 3.0.2)
>>
>> I cannot get 3.0.2 to work with 32 bit builds using ether gcc 4.7.2 (old
>> msys/mingw32) or gcc 4.9.2 (msys2/mingw32).  Are you running your 32 bit
>> builds on a 32 bit or 64 bit system?  I'm running on 64 bit systems so
>> maybe that's the problem.
>
> Hi Wayne,
>
> Could you send a photo demonstrating how mirrored printing is broken on
> your machine?
>
> Cheers,
> Tom

Attached are the print preview screens for both non-inverted and
inverted printouts on my mingw64 bit build using wxWidgets 3.0.2 and my
mingw32 bit build using wxWidgets 3.0.1.  As you can see, the inverted
preview on 3.0.2 is completely blank.  It's almost like the print offset
is shifted off of the page.  I wonder if one of the scaling and/or
offset calculations in wxDC or wxPrintDC was changed and is overflowing.
 I looked as some of the wxWidgets changes between 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 and I
did not see anything obvious.