Re: UPDATE: Diode pins swapped in KiCad Libraries

Then you should have come by and discussed the matter on Github. The issues
and pull requests about the diodes had been open for a while now and open
for comments. To get updates in time about the changes proposed, I suggest
you watch this repository <https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-library>.

If you have suggestions for the next similar situation, I'm listening.