Re: Schematic Symbol Philosophy?

On Fri, Jun 05, 2015 at 02:31:06PM -0400, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> There is absolutely nothing preventing you from doing this.  The reason
> this isn't done is the list of transistor, op-amp, regulator, etc.
> symbols would be huge and a maintenance nightmare given our resource
> limitations.  The current symbol libraries are a good compromise.  There

Also I *never* found someone using a cad library as-is... we always
customize the parts to our standards anyway!

Talking about huge symbol lists... IIRC cadstar encodes in the library
*each single resistor part number*. Of course there is a subscription
service for that:P

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl