Re: PNS diferential pair netnames update

I like that idea. I've got a few eeschema additions cooking in feature
branches and I've done something similar, adapted existing parts in ways
that don't change the file format and maintain backward compatibility.
It's pretty easy to do, the file format is fairly versatile and the
parser liberal :)

Would probably be sensible, even if it's totally compatible with older
versions of eeschema, to make a special properties editor for these
parts so users don't have to figure out how the relatively
general-purpose fields relate to the specific pcbnew properties.

+1 for "A****m" ;)

Let me know if you want someone to offload the eeschema work onto, I'm
rather familiar now :)

--
Chris