Re: future of bitmap2component?

Le 10/07/2015 20:56, Matthew Beckler a écrit :
> Very interesting, thank you JP. The Pcbnew file format only supports the
> second representation (main outline with all its holes connected to the
> main outline), correct?
>
> -Matthew

If you are talking about filled polygons in footprints, yes.

In zones, the first description is used for the zone outline (which are
never drawn as filled polygons), and the second for filled areas (which
are never edited)
the zone outline itself is a set of polygons, the first is the main
outline, the others are holes.