Re: A question about the crosshair behaivour

Le 12/07/2015 21:12, Andrew Zonenberg a écrit :
> I pushed a patch to advanced-feature-bugfixes that hides the
> cursor when the mouse is outside the window. This only applies to
> GAL and does not change legacy.
>
> JP, can you be more specific about what would break in legacy if I
> were to do the same?

When you are clicking on a component or a pin in schematic editor, the
graphic cursor of the board editor ( in legacy mode) is moved to the
footprint or the pad.

When you are clicking on a footprint or a pad, the graphic cursor of
the schematic editor ( in legacy mode) is moved to the component or
the pin in schematic editor.

if the graphic cursor is hidden, the cross probing shows nothing.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS