Re: PATCH: Correct GenCAD export issues

David,

Please take a look at Lorenzo's comments as well.  I believe he is
correct about pulling footprints from the library for exporting.  I
missed this when I looked at the patch.  You probably do not want to do
this because footprints are stored in the board file and can be modified
in place.  This means that its is possible and most likely that
footprint in a board will not be the same as the footprints in the
libraries.

Thanks,

Wayne