Re: kicad StepUp update and STEP repository of parametric models

Hi Marcos,

it took me a bit but I managed to align the board.
Now the script can manage also circular board, board with arcs and pcb rotated inside pcbnew.

I also made an update for the board position for the new IDF exporting grid.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/kicadstepup/files/kicad_StepUp_v0.519.zip/download
NB this version will put the board at the right position only if IDF is exported to Xref=0;Yref=0 (pcbnew version > 6091)

I added a starter guide (adoc and pdf) both for kicad StepUp
http://sourceforge.net/projects/kicadstepup/files/kicadStepUp-starter-Guide.pdf/download
and for FreeCAD script generator.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/kicadstepup/files/FC-script-generator-starter-Guide.pdf/download

I patched also the scripting to generate 3D models in STEP, to be execute correctly also in linux (cadquery freecad module has been updated too).
(I tested the scripts in ubuntu but it should work also in debian)

Please have a look :)

Maurice