Re: VRML export oddness.

For now I converted the circle into two 180 degree arcs which solved my
problem.  I looked at the vrml export code and the only way I can see to
resolve the issue is to export the silkscreen text last so that any
circles do not obscure the text.  It may also be possible to make the
hole in the circle transparent when drawing graphical circles.