Re: suggested resolution (and other specs)

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 11:11:33AM +0000, Mário Luzeiro wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> IMO it is ok to set min feature, but, honestly it is a bit pointless nowadays.
> In 90's the systems were very constraint and probably you would need that extra 4Mb..
> 16Mb of RAM to be able to run your application.
> I believe kicad will be able to run in any computer made after 2000's..
> the user experience will be other story :)
>
> About the screen resolutions, you can check the statistics from the browsers:
> http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_display.asp

Interesting but I think this is U.S.A. centric ... 50% FHD or more?
All retina displays? Are they joking?

Here in italy that is pure sciencefiction...

Anyway KiCad being usable in a high school with not so new PC and laptops
could be _really_ a plus...

--

Marco Ciampa

| GNU/Linux User  #78271 |