Re: suggested resolution (and other specs)

The statistics sound normal. Actually I would argue its a little poor
that they don't have a 4K monitor column as they are becoming common.

What do you mean by all retina displays? The # of colors there is a
standard consumer TN panel color depth made anytime this in the last
two decades. Heck, cheap tiny LCDs I shove into products have 16 or 24
bit color. Highend IPS panels on the other hand have far more color
but they don't spec those.

Scary to think they are still using CRTs in Italy :P

@Nick, you have the website analytics, they should include these kind
of statistics with the actual audience being KiCad users/potential
users. *cough*