Re: Boost 1.59 and MinGW build errors.

This patch has been around in many forms for a while.  We use it in our
custom 1.54 version of Boost:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kicad-product-committers/kicad/product/view/head:/patches/boost_mingw.patch

The msys2 project had a version that worked with both 32 and 64 bit
builds with boost 1.56 and 1.57:

https://github.com/Alexpux/MINGW-packages/blob/040de1d745ff1973f1eedf5ff1f6a9da74c56d42/mingw-w64-boost/boost-1.56-mingw-context.patch

The Boost folks apparently "fixed" the 64 bit assembly file until it
doesn't work.  Like the old motto goes "If it ain't broke, fix it until
it is".  I have a patch ready to fix the avhttp build error for the
msys2 project but I still need to figure out what when wrong with the
64-bit context library builds.