Re: i18n strings missing

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 06:57:54PM +1100, Cirilo Bernardo wrote:
> Hi Marco,
>
>  I checked the sources and there was a bug which would have prevented the
> translation, but JP has fixed it.  However on my system the "Save report to
> file..." is still not translated, but I suspect there is something missing
> in the .po files in that instance since the string was fixed in source.
> The original problem was that some strings were declared as wxT( "String" )
> rather than _( "String" ).
>
> - Cirilo

Thank you all very much.
I at least managed to update the po strings so now they
should appear translated!

Thanks again!

I follow several dev ml, but I assure that this is the most friendly and
responsive I know of. Probably this is why KiCad is growing so fast and
is going to be a so cool program! The people behind it are wonderful...

--

Marco Ciampa

| GNU/Linux User  #78271 |
| FSFE fellow       #364 |