Re: [rfc] actual sexpression parsing

O god, your email is just going to start a chain of rage about
changing the format.
Not trying to do that folks, please rage in another thread if you want
to reply to him on that.

Simply trying to make parsing simple and easy of sexpr. No file format
change required.

> Our s-expr format needs a custom parser (correct me if I'm wrong),
>which contradicts the idea that generic text formats (e.g. json/lisp
>s-expr, even lua/python arrays) need no dedicated parsers.

Yes we need a parser especially with some of our nuisances of allowing
UTF8 in places (most parsers I've seen only allow ASCII and other
funnyness, and SPECTRA which is sexpr-like is a different take). I
wrote a parser that's simple to maintain in tree and can be extended
to handle things easily.

I don't quite understand the point about "generic" formats not needing
parsers. All formats need dedicated parsers, unless you were written
in Javascript and you eval(JSON).