Re: Opening pcbnew from kicad: ImportError: No module named pcbnew

If the _*.kiface files are not in the same path as your executable
files, then this is your problem.  The kiface (don't let the naming
confuse you, they are shared objects) files must reside in the same path
as the executable files due to the way they are loaded.