KiCad Twitter

*resending from my email account that is linked to the developers list.
Sorry if it comes through twice.*

Hi Developers!

I don't know if I've ever actually emailed this list before. But I'm a big
fan of what all of you are doing! I use KiCad every day and it has helped
me immensely.

I was wondering if I could help out with the @kicad_pcb twitter account. I
keep an eye on all things KiCad on Tweetdeck and noticed that the official
twitter is rather dormant. I emailed with Wayne and he mentioned it was
probably set up by a developer. I was wondering if whoever controls it
would be interested in some help getting the word out?

I'd mostly be interested in retweeting what other people are doing and
pointing people in the right direction (resources, forum posts as needed,
answering questions directly, etc). It's actually been really fun watching
the tweets lately where people start with, "I don't GET KiCad!" and then an
hour later they start tweeting about how much they love KiCad. That's a
sign things are headed in the right direction!

Anyway, let me know!

Chris

ps. The KiCad User Forum (http://forum.kicad.info) just crossed 1K users!

Follow ups