Re: Discussion: Hidden Pins, Net labels

Hi Simon,

7 sounds like a compact way to provide power connections to devices with a lot of power pins. On the other hand I would think you still need bypass capacitors on each pin and therefore you still need to draw wires for those. Thinking: - draw a compact power gate for the device with all pins with the same power rail close to another and
- then connecting one power net to all of them
Might be more space efficient than a table with two columns and a lot of duplicate information in it. Therefore it may not save as much space at it sounds first. But still much more better IMO than hidden pins.

8 is definitely a really good feature and should be supported. Saves a lot of time over having to swap the gates/pins manually in the schematic.

  André