Re: VRML export

I forgot that you need also to add some code to toolbar to toggle Virtual option as e.g. Preferences Show Virtual

PS the thread was in April 2015 :)
Cheers

On 25/02/2016 11.16, Mário Luzeiro wrote:
Hi Maurice,

.. back to discussion!

as I suggested it is possible to associate the Virtual option to a model
in pcb (Footprint Properties, Properties Tab, Attribute, Virtual)
and this is done without changing anything in the pcb format

I see, so that is a already implemented flag.
I checked the other threads, looks there was no much attention on that
and since nobody is reading us here :) I will open a new thread to discuss that "Virtual" attribute and if that could be used

that was an already available option now missing
It is not missing, it is not yet implemented in my branch :) .. the options is still there in same place.

it is a personal local branch...
Is it online? How do you get the "Virtual" attribute from the model?

Mario Luzeiro