Re: About dialog

While trying to work out why wx was always showing as debug i found
this. Due to this should/can the debug flag be removed from the
wxwidgets build info line?

"Starting with wxWidgets 2.9.1, debugging support in wxWidgets is
always compiled in by default, you need to explicitly define
wxDEBUG_LEVEL as 0 to disable it completely. However, by default
debugging macros are dormant in the release builds, i.e. when the main
program is compiled with the standard NDEBUG symbol being defined. You
may explicitly activate the debugging checks in the release build by
calling wxSetAssertHandler() with a custom function if needed."

Source: http://docs.wxwidgets.org/trunk/group__group__funcmacro__debug.html