Re: 3D-Viewer - Request for merge evaluation

[OT] For your resistors and DIL packages you can try my old VRML tools:

https://github.com/cbernardo/kicad3Dmodels

There is also a DO-35 (glass packaged diode) model. The models generated
all conform to actual size specifications and you can use the Python
modules to create different size/pitch/color THT resistors. If you want to
adjust the colors it's a simple matter of changing color definitions and
running scripts again.

- Cirilo