Re: 3D-Viewer - Request for merge evaluation

Hi Nick, Jean-Pierre, Maurice, Joan,

I fixed on my branch some of your reported issues and suggestions, please see below.

Nick reported:
> Ohh ok, can we have tooltips on the buttons?

Implemented.

> Then the opengl picture seems to refresk every time there is a new raytrace thing refreshing.
> It looks like the opengl image is switching between the render with
> thickness image and render without thickness.

Fixed. It was a double buffering issue.

JP reported:
> 2 - A minor other issue: if you rotate the view from the toolbar icons, there is a strange mix
> of raytracing and opengl mode, until you change the view from the mouse.

Fixed.

Maurice reported:
> 2) the screenshot is creating a png with a semi transparent bod

Fixed. Remove alpha from image generation, let me know if that works for you.

Reported by Joan:

Anti-aliasing issues on OpenGL
I found there is a bug in wxGLCanvas that was causing the anti-aliasing not be applied.
http://trac.wxwidgets.org/ticket

It looks that the fix was not yet applied on wxWidgets (it wasjust  fixed some months ago)
So until that time, I change the source to force the anti-aliasing. I believe if the system does not support that AA level it will fallback on not using AA.
Let me know how does it looks for you.
(Joan: please note that it will only be applied on Windows builds after a while.. so you may need to give it time)

Thanks for your tests, suggestion and reports!
Mario Luzeiro