Re: OCE and KiCad

On 7/6/2016 5:36 AM, jp charras wrote:
> Le 06/07/2016 à 10:46, Wayne Stambaugh a écrit :

>>> oce 0.17.x seems to be available (and mantained) for OS X both via
>>> MacPorts and homebrew.
>>> I can try to build it this evening, but I don't expect it to cause any
>>> problems (it is contained in the official repositories of both).
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Bernhard
>>>

>> Thanks Bernhard.  I just cloned oce and will try to build it on
>> msys2/mingw64 some time today.  One thing I noticed is the OCE license
>> is LGPL 2.1 not 2.1+.  I do not know if that is an issue for us.  I
>> suspect not but I do not claim to be a licensing expert so if anyone
>> else knows if this OK or not please speak up.
>>
>> Wayne
>>

> I just built OCE on msys2, W7, 32 bits (but not yet tested the examples)
> OCE is easy to install with Git.
>
> Due to a lot of files to include or link, I had to use the response files (.rsp files) in makefiles
> (the command lines were too long without response files).
> I slightly patched cmakelists.txt (attached the patch which enables the response files).

That was quick.  Thanks JP!  I also did a 64 bit release build on msys2
with JPs patch and it worked fine so we should be good to go with OCE.
@Cirilo, please check if this works for you.  Maybe someone can create
an OCE PKGBUILD for the msys2 project with JPs patch so the msys2
project can have an OCE package.  This would save our msys2/mingw devs
some grief.