Re: Project Wiki?

Hi,

Just as a side note. The system used by the Rust community is very nice. It is based on RFC’s and github issues. It makes the whole process very easy to follow and also provides a formal way of archiving the results: https://github.com/rust-lang/rfcs <https://github.com/rust-lang/rfcs>

Cheers,
Piotr