Re: About Bug 1604841: Pcbnew crash at moving via, and boost::context fixes to make it compatible with boost 1.61

Le 01/08/2016 à 05:15, Michael Steinberg a écrit :
> Hey,
>
> pinpointing the problem proved really difficult, I didn't expect it where it was...
> This bug existed before my 1.61-patch and did not surface because DELEGATE would not clear its
> content on destruction. See the attached patch.
>
> That being said, I'm not yet 100% sure the macro'ed code for old boost versions is 100% correct.
> During my bug search I refactored and checked that part for [1.54, 1.66) since I suspected my stuff
> being the cause. I'll check with 1.56 later, need to catch some sleep first...
>
> Michael

Thanks.
I tried your patch (W7 32 bits boots 1.60).
Unfortunately, there is still a crash:
The first time I drag a via or track, it works.
But the second time, I have a crash with the message on the console:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_function_call'
  what():  bad_function_call

Sorry,

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS