Re: Testing Tom’s integrated ngspice simulator on Mac OSX

Excuse my ignorance but would that not require rpath on osx? as
currently i believe (for bundled libs anyways) that the path is
hardcoded for them. And for the system libs i believe its also
hardcoded as they are currently only system libs due to the bundle
utilities cmake script bundling everything else

Simon